Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

ILSHRM12 Part 2

Last week I told you all about my reasons for going to ILSHRM12.  I also asked for feedback as to who else is going, so I have a chance to connect with everyone.  Here is a sampling of other folks that I am so excited to meet.  Remember - it's not about the number of connections, friends, etc...it's about building relationships with those folks. 

@incblot  - Yeah, he's gonna be there!
@thebuzzonhr - this makes me smile just thinking about it!
@victorio_m - Can't wait to see his smiling face in person!
@bradgalin - All the way from that Indiana State!
@JeffWaldmanHR - His bio says "Relationship Builder" - we'll get along just fine!
@johnphudson - I wonder if he knows the Deadliest Catch guys?

OK, enough about the folks I'm going to meet...although
the excitement is so hard for me to contain!!!


Programming...Can you say major league lineup?  Here is a link to the lineup if you want to see the entire thing: http://ilshrm.org/downloads/Conference/2012_speakers_ilshrm.pdf

Let's start with keynotes - Simon T Bailey, Joe Gerstandt, and Jason Lauritsen.  Enough said.

I had the privilege to hear Simon at OHSHRM last year, and am looking forward to it again.  Yes, my watch is still on the other arm!

Concurrent speakers like Ben McCall, Curtis Midkiff, Paul Hebert (another OHSHRM favorite), Trish McFarlane/Steve Boese, Brad Galin, Jason Lauritsen, William Tincup, and Jennifer McClure are some of the awesomeness that is ILSHRM12.

I only wish I could be there for the entire conference.  Sadly, I will be departing Monday afternoon.  Don't worry, I'll post plenty of pictures of my new #TWIRL (Twitter in Real Life) friends!

See you all soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment